What's new

S13 compressor

Bob

Joined
9 July 2022
Messages
8
Reaction score
9
Points
3
Age
83
Location
Brisbane
Country
Looking for air-conditioner compressor for my S13 ca18det Silvia
Price and delivery to Brisbane if available
 

Joeh

⭐
Staff member
Moderator
Joined
12 December 2006
Messages
776
Reaction score
69
Points
28
Location
London
Website
www.silivaoc.com
Country
Instagram
@silviaownersclub
Not sure if it's still in production, but on the off chance that it is, it might be worth checking this site out

 

Bob

Joined
9 July 2022
Messages
8
Reaction score
9
Points
3
Age
83
Location
Brisbane
Country
Not sure if it's still in production, but on the off chance that it is, it might be worth checking this site out

Thank you I have lodged my request.
 

Bob

Joined
9 July 2022
Messages
8
Reaction score
9
Points
3
Age
83
Location
Brisbane
Country
Thank you I have lodged my request.
I did check this site thank you, in the meantime Osaka motors in Melbourne found one. Once again thank you.
 
Top