What's new

Hey from England

Joined
30 August 2025
Messages
1
Reaction score
1
Points
3
Location
England
Hey guys,
Hope you’re all well?
I’ve just purchased my first JDM :D an S15.
It had been sat for 8 years on a friends drive until I rescued it.
I’ve spend a week or so getting up together and ready for the MOT which it passed today, so I’ve been out and about for the first proper drive and all I can say is that I am in love 🥰.
The car has had a reasonable amount of engine work done already and was stripped and rebuilt about 5k miles ago by the owner before the previous and she fund like a dream with the rolling road print out at 386bhp.
Look forward to soaking up your advise and knowledge on the start of my JDM journey.
Thanks
Mike
 

Joeh

⭐
Staff member
Moderator
Joined
12 December 2006
Messages
776
Reaction score
69
Points
28
Location
London
Website
www.silivaoc.com
Country
Instagram
@silviaownersclub
Hey Mike, sounds like you're ecstatic to get in the car and out and about

Congrats on your new S15 :)

Any photos? :D
 
Top