What's new

Any freight forwarders for getting car parts from Japan??

Joined
5 October 2018
Messages
8
Reaction score
1
Points
3
Location
St. Johns
Country
Hey guys, Im looking to order some parts for my silvia s15, some from croooober and some from amayama.com. To save on shipping i was wondering if there are any freight forwarders in japan that i can have the parts shipped to and then forwarded to me. I live in the caribbean, Grenada to be exact.


N.B some of the parts are bulky, like door panels and fender guards.

Thanks in advance
 

Joeh

⭐
Staff member
Moderator
Joined
12 December 2006
Messages
776
Reaction score
69
Points
28
Location
London
Website
www.silivaoc.com
Country
Instagram
@silviaownersclub
Buyee.jp offer the service you've mentioned, they also help you buy from Yahoo auctions if that's any use for you

Joe
 
Joined
5 October 2018
Messages
8
Reaction score
1
Points
3
Location
St. Johns
Country
I ended up using jessestreeter.com. Great top class service will definitely use him again
 
Joined
29 March 2017
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Points
1
Location
Melbourne
Country
Hey @MrC4, when you do lock in your shipping do you mind letting me know roughly how much it cost, will be getting some bulky items soon-ish curious to see what I'm up for getting it shipped :)
 
Joined
18 November 2020
Messages
10
Reaction score
6
Points
3
Location
Sydney
I offer this service too via hsgcars.com and hatorishop.com

But aero parts are expensive to ship. I had to organise a pallet to bring in two aero kits to Australia and a few chunky items.

Smaller items no longer than 1.05m can go via sea freight. It takes long 55-70 days but worth the dramatic cost savings.
 
Top